1. Look for and find opportunities where others see nothing.
2. Learn lessons while others only see problems.
3. Are solution focused.
4. Consciously and methodically create their own success.
5. May be fearful, but they are not controlled or limited by fear.
6. Ask the right questions — the ones which put them in a positive mindset and emotional state.
7. Rarely complain - they're too busy learnng the lesson and identifying the opportunity.
8. Don’t blame neither circumstances nor others. They take complete responsibility for their actions and outcomes.
9. Always find a way to maximize their potential, and use what they have effectively.
10. Are busy, productive and proactive.